simsim https://india.googleblog.com/2021/07/helping-viewers-discover-and-buy.html is a growing organization that YouTube recently acquired, a video-first e-commerce platform that connects sellers and manufacturers with creators and consumers. We are building an e-commerce platform keeping in mind the shopping behavior of the Indian consumer. simsim uses a unique combination of content and commerce to help customers discover the right products for themselves.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Be involved in the overall business planning for simsim.
• Be responsible for the overall traffic on the platform from various channels, in paid marketing channels within the allocated budget.
• Work with different teams to translate various growth goals into traffic estimates. Identify the right channels and design campaigns within these channels to meet the objectives.
• Work with a team of creative designers to provide data backed feedback and insights on design choices.
• Lead a team of marketing executives to drive campaigns across various channels.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience in a marketing and/or product management/business role in a technology organization.
• 5 years of experience driving growth for consumer companies through digital marketing campaigns.
• Experience with Google Ads and other common digital marketing channels.
• Experience driving digital marketing in a technology, e-commerce, gaming, and/or internet environment.
• Experience in media across a variety of platforms (e.g., TV, Radio, Print, Sponsorship, etc.).
• Experience managing multiple channels concurrently while paying attention to detail, with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to grow in a rapidly changing environment with excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xje9-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.