The Partnerships Enablement team aims to empower Partnerships to deliver the best services and solutions so that our partners effectively use YouTube. The Global Portfolio Enablement team in YouTube provides program management to empower partner-facing teams by owning strategy and implementation of the bi-annual portfolio refresh process, annual planning process, and also the development of service model (connecting the right partners across right service levels across all partner-facing teams).
The Global Portfolio Enablement team in Partnerships Enablement provides program management to empower Partner Managers across Creator, Artist, and Company programs. Program Managers on the team focus on project management to support YouTube's key operational priorities and drive actionable insights. In this role, you will apply critical thinking to make recommendations and inform business decisions. You will work closely with executive leadership, cross-functional stakeholders, and teams spanning Partner Go-To-Market, Marketing, and Partnerships teams to implement the strategy and report on key results.
You will be responsible for driving improvement throughout the YouTube Partnerships business by analyzing quantitative data and qualitative signals across all aspects of the partnerships go-to-market, to identify opportunities for growth, or improve partner segmentation. You will have exposure and visibility to executives as you present your insights and proposals, and demonstrate their impact. You will rely on an excellent network of peers and leaders across various functional teams across the organization. Your cross functional network will include members from Partnerships, Product, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering teams.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Serve as a thought partner and trusted advisor to the YouTube Operations organization's executive leadership, helping to land the present, and shape the future of partner-facing programs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on annual business planning, key organizational initiatives, operational business reviews, and high-impact strategic projects.
• Lead resource planning and serve as the go-to for Headcount and Operational Expenditure management and governance, including ongoing coordination with Strategy, Partnerships, and Functional Strategy Operations.
• Work with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to drive insights and strategic recommendations to leadership and working teams, based on analysis, experience, technical acumen, and good judgment.
• Drive project management and change management to launch and land innovative initiatives with partner teams, and support partner-facing teams while safeguarding program impact.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, an engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in program management and leading cross-functional and global teams.
• Master's degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
• Experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or a strategy and operations role.
• Experience executing or project managing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
• Experience leveraging written formats (e.g., presentations and storylines) to influence executive stakeholders.
• Ability to formulate hypotheses and use problem-solving techniques to propose solutions for complex problems.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9xq8m-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.