YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
With the existing viewership of YouTube, you will have an opportunity to reach users on one of the most popular social platforms. As the Global Head of Owned Marketing, you will be responsible for the team that manages YouTube Marketing campaigns across the YouTube platform in owned and operated media.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Manage a team and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver strategy for integrated marketing.
• Build dynamic infrastructure to maximize global and regional owned marketing resources.
• Partner with leaders across YouTube on global priorities (e.g., shorts, brand, subscriptions, emerging product areas).
• Manage global campaign operations, a team, and agency partners in activating campaigns globally.
• Drive thought leadership on data-backed insights of owned media performance and present findings to executive leadership.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 9 years of experience in marketing or in a strategy consulting role.
• 1 year of experience with people management.
• Experience developing executive relationships and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
• Experience with building operations and processes.
• Experience leading data-driven insights.
• Experience with digital media platforms.
• Ability to deliver results across a variety of business objectives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9xqz9-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.