Global Next Generation News Partners Lead
San Bruno, CA
The Global Scaled Operations organization oversees vendor operations for all of YouTube. These vendors provide support to all YouTube users -- viewers, paid users and subscribers, and creators, artists and media companies globally, across all YouTube products. The organization includes vendor operations teams for Trust and Safety and Support Operations, who partner with a Workforce Solutions team that oversees forecasting, cost management, and driving quality and efficiency through workforce management. It also includes a scaled enablement team overseeing agreements and risk, vendor wellness, and program management. These teams drive initiatives to ensure delivery while continuously improving quality and efficiency.
As the Director for YouTube's Workforce Solutions, you will be responsible for overall cost management, including forecasting and workforce management, and continuous operational improvements, including workflow process excellence and redesign for our third party vendor business. This will require close partnership with cross-functional teams within Global Server Operations (GSO) as well as GSO vendor operations teams, and across YouTube Operations with Trust and Safety, User, and Creator Support Operations, Partnerships, and Media and Platform Solutions, and YouTube/Finance broadly. For this highly quantitative and analytical role, you will bring expertise and an excellent understanding of support operations broadly, its forecasting and budgeting, workflow process redesign and continuous improvement, and working with third party vendors in an enterprise technology context. You will work closely with stakeholders to establish a transformative vision and a practical path to achieve it, and create a culture of continuous improvement.
YouTube/Video Global Solutions is the link between Google video products and sales. Our mission is to fuel innovation that keeps YouTube and Video free and accessible to the world. We do this by translating global market needs into meaningful product solutions that drive business results for content partners and customers.
• Oversee all forecasting, cost management, and workforce management for all YouTube vendor operations, including those of Trust and Safety and Support Operations.
• Partner with cross-functional teams and leverage data to develop highly accurate forecasts, manage to budgets, set goals for and drive cost efficiencies and excellence through vendor optimization, tools strategy, and process redesign.
• Mentor and develop the leadership team, building a resilient culture of operational excellence.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative/business field or equivalent practical experience
• 15 years of experience in roles such as vendor operations, global operations, financial planning and analysis, data science, or strategy consulting
• Experience overseeing forecasting, budgeting, cost management, enterprise vendor tools strategy, workflow process redesign, and continuous improvement
• Experience executing operational initiatives
• Qualified or certified in a recognized process improvement methodology (e.g., Six Sigma, etc.)
• Experience overseeing and directing third party vendors
• Experience working in an enterprise technology setting and operating in a global role/on a global scale
• Ability to create effective relationships at executive levels, and influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive change at a large scale
• Knowledge of Trust and Safety operations in enterprise technology context
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwb28n-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.