At Google, Product Management leaders work closely with our engineers and go-to-market teams to guide products from conception to launch. As a Product Management leader, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds as you design solutions that will delight both end users and customers. You will be working with partners in other parts of Google (e.g., YouTube) and leveraging our technology in infrastructure, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
You will lead our Brand Auction and Responsibility teams. You will also manage the product vision and roadmap, incubating solutions that impact the industry across Responsibility and Auction platforms. To support managing strategy and execution in your product area, you will build and lead a team of product managers.
Users come first at Google. Nowhere is this more important than on our Advertising and Commerce team: we believe that ads and commercial information can be highly useful to our users if that information is relevant to what our users wish to find or do. Advertisers worldwide use Google Ads to promote their products; publishers use AdSense to serve relevant ads on their website; and business around the world use our products (like Google Shopping, and Google Wallet) to support their online businesses and bring users into their offline stores. We are constantly innovating to deliver the most effective advertising and commerce opportunities of tomorrow.
• Serve as a product leader, building, managing, and executing a product vision, strategy, and roadmap to support the goals for the product line. Drive business strategy, establishing business metrics to anticipate, measure, and evaluate product health and success.
• Synthesize and drive product strategy across business stakeholders, YouTube partners, product marketing, business communications, Trust and Safety, and legal teams.
• Leverage expertise of current marketplace safety trends to align cross-functional partners, driving the next phase of product innovation.
• Manage a team of Product Managers in partnership with an engineering and research organization. Foster a culture of innovation while continuing to scale the product organization. Help the team grow into positions of influence and scale.
• Partner with cross-functional Google Ads and YouTube leadership teams to advocate for your vision and execute on it.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 15 years of product management or experience that spans business and consumer users.
• Experience leading, mentoring, and managing/developing a team of product managers.
• Master's degree or PhD.
• Experience in measurement and/or data analytics products.
• Experience managing product function (e.g., long-range planning, business forecasting, mergers and acquisitions, etc.).
• Experience building and managing online advertising products, working in enterprise and/or consumer ecosystems, and working with cross-functional partners.
• Experience in the full lifecycle of product management including product vision and roadmaps, writing exceptional Product Requirements Documents, shipping high-visibility, and products.
• Ability to articulate and interact with customers, internal teams, press, and industry organizations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zbem-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.