YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
As Director of Creator and Emerging Products for YouTube Marketing APAC, you will work with a team to drive creator satisfaction and success on and off the platform, strengthen the ecosystem, build community amongst our creators, and demonstrate their cultural influence to key stakeholders. You will help build deeper relationships between YouTube and our creators while working to strengthen creators' connections with their fans and with each other, ultimately driving positive perceptions and business impact. Additionally, you will do work that will be instrumental in developing the YouTube Creator community in the region and result in more creators considering YouTube as a platform for growing their audience and expressing their creativity.
In this role, you will drive the launch and adoption of Direct-to-Consumer products that help creators enhance business generation opportunities. You'll work to understand creators and their needs, use analytical knowledge and business judgment, and structure and prioritize initiatives to get results. You will also lead and support cross-functional stakeholders and manage relationships with external agencies, partners, and sponsors to get things done. In addition, you will work closely with country Marketing teams across APAC to guide and support their local YouTube campaigns.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Build alignment, own, and deliver Creator Marketing strategy for APAC while working closely with regional and country colleagues as part of the global Creator Marketing team. Manage highly motivated teams across insights, scaled communications, products, and programs.
• Provide marketing leadership across the organization to enhance creator satisfaction for YouTube amongst the APAC Creator community by devising near and long-term strategies and programs to foster a healthy APAC Creator community, enable success, and celebrate contributions.
• Partner cross-functionally with YouTube Partnerships, Sales, PR, and Product. Understand organizational priorities to create and execute compelling creator experiences across high-touch and scaled creator touch points.
• Lead cross-regional Creator Marketing programs. Scale global marketing campaigns across APAC and Direct-to-Consumer Creator business generation, product launches, and adoption through marketing campaigns and CRM.
• 15 years of experience in integrated marketing leadership, developing strategic marketing plans and executing product launches and campaigns that drive business goals.
• 8 years of experience in people management across project management while leading multiple projects.
• Ability to influence effectively and cross-functionally across all levels of management.
• Ability to utilize research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer journey.
• Outstanding collaboration and communication skills with an ability to build collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams.
• Excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills with a passion for utilizing marketing to optimize businesses and data and analysis.
• Passion for YouTube creators and creator experiences with a proven ability to utilize insights and data to drive action that helps support the community.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyeen3-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.