Strategic Partner Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
Director, Content Partnerships, LATAM, YouTube (English, Spanish)
In this role, you will be responsible for driving content objectives. You will manage existing partnerships, secure and launch relationships, and drive business growth objectives in cooperation with key cross-functional stakeholders. You will be driving business opportunities, anticipating and resolving business issues, and tracking against key metrics to proactively recommend and execute our content strategies. You will represent YouTube across the region, and must represent and advocate for content and partners needs.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Lead YouTube's Content objectives across Latin America, including managing teams in Mexico and Argentina. Provide insight, understanding, and leadership for region specific issues and opportunities.
• Play a cross-functional leadership role in defining business objectives and driving alignment across Marketing, Operations, Sales, and other cross-functional teams in the context of overall priorities.
• Oversee day-to-day operations and Large Partner relationships across teams and countries, including Creators, TV/Film, Sports, Gaming, Health, Family, Learning, and News.
• Drive alignment across YouTube and Google Marketing, Operations, Sales, and other cross-functional teams in the context of overall country planning and partner ecosystem health.
• Advocate internally across Product, Policy, and Marketing to ensure the regional needs are appropriately understood.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 15 years of experience in the media, content, internet industries, and business development.
• Experience in cross-functional project management.
• Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
• Master's degree, JD, or other relevant advanced degree.
• Experience in people management and media rights discussions, including advertising support and subscription distribution models.
• Knowledge of the Latin America market.
• Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys to discuss complete agreements.
• Ability to foster an inclusive environment supporting diversity initiatives across teams, and operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, collaborative environment.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34b5q-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.