Cost Strategy Lead
San Bruno, CA
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube's Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $141,000 - $151,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
• Work closely with the Head of Onboarding and Training to assess organizational training needs and create a comprehensive onboarding and training plan.
• Create and launch role-based learning paths for both new and existing team members to equip them with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in their roles.
• Work collaboratively with subject matter experts across the organization to collect and audit existing training content, as well as create and/or source new training content.
• Work with the Head of Onboarding and Training to select, prepare, and launch learning and/or content management systems to facilitate and evaluate learning delivered to the organization.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 6 years of experience in business operations, consulting, or a similar role within the internet industry.
• 3 years of experience in program management.
• 8 years of experience in business operations, consulting, or a similar role within the internet industry.
• 4 years of experience in program management.
• Experience with curriculum design, building role-based learning paths that include both synchronous and asynchronous delivery methods.
• Experience working with or managing learning or content management systems.
• Ability to effectively operate in a dynamic, constantly evolving, team environment.
• Exceptional program management skills, including communication, consulting, content development, and influencing skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r700j6-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.