Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube's Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Global Cost and Efficiency Lead, you will work with engineering and product teams to drive efficiencies at scale through classifier improvements. You will be seen as a leader within the Operations team that keeps the team focused on the most impactful problems and will drive outcomes while driving continuous improvements.
You will at times be exposed to graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content during team escalations in line with YouTube's Community Guidelines.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Manage and own the efficiency program.
• Identify and define the most impactful cost efficiency projects each cycle, define priorities, and execute to plan.
• Work through ambiguous situations to meet program objectives.
• Influence stakeholders selection-making to align on common goals.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience in finance, management consulting, corporate strategy, or a similar environment, including Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and project management.
• MBA, CPA, CFA, or relevant advanced degree.
• 8 years of experience bringing structure to unstructured data with excellent data visualization and presentation skills
• Experience in managing and influencing complex cross-functional initiatives and performance in prior roles.
• Experience working in a consulting firm or a consultant-style role.
• Experience in six sigma black belt.
• Ability to manage, set objectives, drive results while building long-term relationships across organizational boundaries with all levels of leadership.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g304xx-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.