YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users' voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution - making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
As the Cost Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the GVO Spend organization in managing purchase orders and invoices across several suppliers. In this role you will work with GVO Spend and Vendor Managers to track, report, and uncover inconsistencies within the monthly supplier invoices. In this role, you will also be responsible for the creation and monthly management of purchase orders based on cost manage forecasts and SOW contract requirements.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Open, close and adjust bulk purchase orders based on cost / vendor manager guidance throughout the year. Compare existing purchase orders (POs) with latest forecasts to identify POs require additional funds.
• Review invoices / financial actuals as well as provide variance analysis and identity invoices with aberrations requiring further cost manager investigation. Create ad hoc reports detailing drivers of variances and or anomalies in financial performance.
• Collect, store, and organize data from various sources including Google Sheets, and organizational data stores. Develop, automate, and maintain reports for users from line manager to executive level.
• Design effective dashboards and visualizations using best practices.Enhance reporting skills and learn reporting tools.Creation of process documents.
• Must be flexible to work US hours.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience in finance, accounting, or detail oriented clerical work.
• Experience with Structured Query Language.
• Experience with office productivity applications and aptitude for learning new systems.
• Ability to deliver on cross-functional projects, and work well in ambiguity/change.
• Passion for understanding and explaining, excellent attention to detail and people skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn05m1-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.