Associate Product Marketing Manager, Ads Marketing
The Partnership Enablement team brings products, policies, and content strategies to market across all of Google's partner-facing teams, driving awareness and adoption of our products across our partners and content creators. As part of the Partnership Enablement team, you'll manage cross-functional, high-priority projects, including activations, trainings, opportunity and lead identification, tracking and reporting, customer relationship management enablement, and content strategy implementation.
In this role, you will manage programs that involve and support our Traditional Media partners on YouTube (e.g. TV/Film, Sports, News, Health, Family and Learning). You will ensure new YouTube products and policies land well, support our Partnerships function in helping our YouTube partners grow on the platform, and works with cross-functional teams in the execution of content investments and innovative product activation.
• Develop, test and distribute insights, content strategies and best practices via go-to-market materials and trainings for internal teams.
• Proactively identify content and performance trends across YouTube and among specific media community partner groups.
• Analyze and interpret data, define viewership patterns and growth metrics and deliver recommendations based on data.
• Work cross functionally with Operations, Strategic Partnerships, Marketing, PR, Product, and Data Teams to support audience development initiatives and YouTube priorities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience with online video audience development.
• Experience in project management.
• Knowledge of SQL language and ability to extract, cross-reference and interpret data from different sources.
• Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with a community using online media.
• Demonstrated ability to drive viewership or online growth on YouTube.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and collaborative environment.
• Passion for YouTube and content creation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb53zy-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.