Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube's Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
In this role, you'll drive the key performance indicators (KPIs) and deliverables across your teams. The Operations team reviews content and enforces compliance with Community Guidelines to ensure the trust and safety of YouTube platforms. The team also provides support for YouTube products, enabling users and creators across channels. This role will review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content that is in line with YouTube's Community Guidelines.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on improving efficiency and quality of work.
• Collaborate with other managers to ensure standardization and productivity of policy enforcement specialists' programs.
• Review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content in line with YouTube's Community Guidelines.
• Manage daily team activities and ensure the daily operations run smoothly, including management of work distribution, planning capacity, managing escalations, and generating dashboards and scorecards for the team for review.
• Manage key business outcomes (e.g., contributions to ad hoc projects, policy improvement recommendations, incubation of new policies, etc.).
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working in an operations capacity (e.g., scaled/sales operations, vendor management, process/organizational).
• Ability to work non-standard, on-call rotation work hours, including weekends.
• Experience working in Trust and Safety, Fraud, and Risk Assessment capacity within a technology company.
• Experience as a thought leader and team lead or people manager in an analytical, anti-abuse environment (e.g., content abuse, spam, or other behavioral abuse).
• Experience working in brand protection.
• Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure and mentor teams to effectively navigate and communicate in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
• Ability to demonstrate critical and analytical thinking.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0zq56-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.