YouTube's Global Operations is dedicated to developing and managing the company's strategic partnerships. Our team's multifaceted professionals work with teams throughout YouTube to address our partners' technology challenges. Our team creates solutions to launch, integrate, scale, and manage a spectrum of partners, and build enduring relationships with organizations that represent excellent business opportunities and/or are strategically important for us to take new technologies to market.
YouTube's Business Compliance Operations team contributes in ensuring that our YouTube processes and ecosystem are healthy, efficient, and compliant with Google standards. Our team supports projects on a range of cross-functional efforts, focusing on keeping our YouTube APIs usage compliant, abuse free, and supporting partners/developers in building great products using our APIs.
As a Compliance Manager, you will work across cross-functional teams from Engineering, Product, Policy, Partnerships, and Legal to build new audit workflows/infrastructure, gather data requests, follow-up on additional questions, validate findings, and perform data analysis to understand global impact. You will be responsible for designing and implementing programs, defining metrics, and analyzing data to build product solutions.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Coordinate cross-functional teams in Product, Legal, Policy, and Engineering to develop new compliance programs for YouTube APIs.
• Lead operational reviews to drive decisions, and create alignment on strategy and resourcing needs.
• Define areas for process automation and work with technical teams to implement. Lead process delivery with support from vendor partners.
• Create visibility of compliance initiative progress through reporting, dashboards, and communications.
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of project management, process improvement, and/or developer operations experience.
• Experience using data/analytics and developing solutions/projects that involve cross-functional stakeholders.
• Experience managing expectations and influencing stakeholders in cross-functional operations.
• Experience in project or process management.
• Experience working in developer operations or on a developer relations team.
• Ability to analyze data and create succinct presentations, tailored to the audience.
• Excellent attention to detail, time management, and multitasking/prioritization skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv52nj-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.