At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
The YouTube Commerce Platform currently supports paid product teams that promote premium content, physical goods, and subscription services directly to end users. The YouTube Commerce Platform team's mission is to deliver a unified buyer experience that builds user trust and grows commerce scalability on multiple platforms, payment methods, and surfaces.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Synthesize and drive product strategy, interacting with Legal, Marketing, and Public Relations teams as well as business stakeholders and paid product teams using the YouTube Commerce Platform.
• Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch, connecting platform capabilities to business needs.
• Build and manage a product roadmap to support goals and strategies. Write product requirements informed by incisive insights, in collaboration with Engineering, UX, Product, Finance, and Legal teams.
• Track product development, build product plans, and launch and land products.
• Identify opportunities to improve the pipeline for YouTube's paid products, prioritizing and driving maximum impact.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 4 years of experience in platform product management
• Experience in managing product roadmaps, go-to-market strategies, and design discussions
• Experience in developing internet products and technologies
• Experience in product management or design with a focus on software products
• Experience with content ownership/digital rights management stack
• Experience with consumer e-commerce or subscription businesses
• Experience with payments or financial services
• Excellent business acumen
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv24b-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.