Full Time Job
Client Experience Specialist,, Gcare
- Full Time
Job DescriptionClient Experience Specialist, YouTube, gCare (English, Italian)
As a Client Experience Specialist, you will own the search advertising strategy for clients across the entire business cycle. You will lead search quality with the Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams through pitching and activating products to lead performance. You will act as an advisor and consultant across functions, Global teams, and with client advocates within Google.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
• Complete extensive training to become an expert in Google's product suite.
• Develop and apply knowledge of the market, industry, products, and tools, in preparation to offer the best solution for clients' business challenges.
• Look into the client's business objectives and work with them to lead the conversation on a holistic media strategy to drive performance and the right investment.
• Work with cross-site and cross-functional teams to drive short- and long-term account growth.
• Manage a book of business, working across the business cycle with in-country teams (e.g., plan, pitch, implement, and optimize).
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in customer support and stakeholder management.
• Ability to communicate in English and Italian fluently.
• Experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
• Experience in campaign management for Google Ads (e.g., Search and YouTube) or DV360.
• Ability to process large data sets and identify patterns of significance.
• Ability to take ownership of accounts, deliverables, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0295-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.