Senior Manager, Policy Escalations Rapid Response Team
San Bruno, CA
The Business Compliance Operations (BCO) team balances YouTube's legal and compliance requirements with the needs of our users and the values of our company. In this role, you will lead YouTube's business organizations' contractual audit needs. As a member of BCO, you will be part of the team that builds frameworks, processes, and systems for Youtube.
In this role, you will work and lead projects on cross-functional efforts such as contract operations, APIs, and access. You will program manage, audit, track terms, and agreements. You will support operations for YouTube by managing vendors to provide service and ensure compliance.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Help improve business operations to reduce business risk for YouTube by auditing content setup to identify gaps and work with Engineering, Product, and Legal teams to fix issues.
• Identify and help resolve contractual issues in our internal contract tools, systems, business rules, and data.
• Create visibility of renewals/terms of partner agreements across YouTube partners.
• Help set strategy and program manage flow for partners. Work with teams to ensure controls to track agreements and terms for partners.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience with project management, process improvement, and legal operations.
• Experience with a management consulting firm.
• MBA or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience managing vendor and/or scaled workforce.
• Experience in project or process management.
• Experience managing goals with executive stakeholders and cross-functional operations.
• Ability to analyze data and uses insights to create presentations.
• Ability to manage time, complete multiple project, meet goals, and prioritize needs, with excellent attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w5jq-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.