Director, Strategy, Insights and Analytics, Marketing APAC
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Create, build on, or scale marketing programs which help to drive the YouTube Ads business in Asia Pacific. Develop new narratives, initiatives, and campaigns in collaboration with our Sales and Product teams to reach our customers and meet our objectives.
• Generate user insights and utilize them to inform product and narrative development, in close collaboration with our Insights, Product, and Sales teams.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent and impactful communication across channels (e.g., scaled communications, event scripts, sales collateral, and marketing campaigns). Lead internal communications across levels of stakeholders.
• Contribute to annual strategic planning, quarterly objectives and key results, and budgets. Build narratives and workshops that solve for business needs, balancing scale with local needs.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 2 years of experience in growth marketing, program management, consumer marketing, strategy consulting, or related experience
• Demonstrated capability of taking initiative, leadership roles, and breakthrough thinking and functioning in highly dynamic workstream environments
• Demonstrated analytical success, and capacity for developing and understanding strategy
• Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving abilities. Penchant for technology, creativity to think outside the box, and leadership to execute effectively
• Deep understanding of Google's products and technology industry. Keen interest in analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz60e2-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.