As a YouTube CRM Application Engineer, you will drive development of the Salesforce platform used by YouTube teams tasked with achieving greater creator satisfaction and success. You'll play a critical role, supporting our goal of delivering outstanding capabilities and value to our user groups. You will work with the platform team and Salesforce user teams to provide long-term solutions, leveraging features, functions, and best-practices. You'll utilize expertise in verbal and written communication and organizational approaches to adapt to needs. You will operate in a constantly-changing, fast-paced environment.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Collaborate with Business and Operations teams to define, evaluate, prioritize, and improve CRM features and functionality.
• Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for system design.
• Deliver key features using SFDC technology (e.g., workflow, process builder, lightning experience, APEX and Visualforce, etc.).
• Work closely with engineering and business analytics teams to improve data flow.
• Collaborate with internal teams to improve Salesforce integrations with internal systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience with the configuration and custom development for several CRM modules in SFDC.
• Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
• Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
• Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II.
• Experience in designing and implementing SFDC cross-organization along with cross-instance integrations in support of multiple business process environments.
• Experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) and release management on Salesforce or Marketo.
• CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the cloud industry and its sales channels.
• Demonstrated capability to develop and grow relationships with key stakeholders/partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqbnq-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.