WXIX-TV, FOX19 NOW, is the FOX affiliate serving Cincinnati and the Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana tri-state area, the nation's 37th DMA. FOX19 NOW, the station that's ''Always Local, Always Now,'' produces over 61 hours of News per week. FOX19 NOW is the leader in Morning News with local coverage from 4:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. each weekday The station airs early evening news 4 to 7 p.m. weekdays and the market's #1 (A25-54) late, local News starting at 10:00 to 11:30 p.m. FOX19 NOW's community involvement includes The St. Jude Dream Home, The Alzheimer's Association, The Pink Ribbon Girls and Special Olympics of Northern Kentucky, among others. We're proud to serve the community on multiple platforms, and broadcast some of the most popular programming in the Tri-State, including NFL on FOX, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy! and the FOX prime time schedule.
Cincinnati's #1 news team is seeking a creative Marketing Producer, who can engage audiences on-air and online. The ideal candidate will help grow our early evening and late newscasts primarily through topical promotion and in-show promos. This position will work closely with both News and Marketing Departments. Must be a creative writer who can collaborate well with others, including News Producers, Reporters, Anchors and other Marketing Producers. Top candidates have good judgement identifying promotable stories, editing against tight deadlines and excellent time management skills. This role requires hands-on production including writing, cinematography, and editing. Experience creating content for social media platforms helpful.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write and edit topical promos for late news.
- Produce show opens for newscasts.
- Deliver content for social media and fox19now.com
- Assist Marketing with on-air branding, including image and proof of performance promos.
- Film talent in studio, newsroom and outdoor environments for promo content.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- BA in Journalism, Marketing, Film/Video or related field is preferred. Qualified candidates should have at least two years' experience in media marketing, video production or promotion.
- Strong writer, someone who can produce content that speaks to our target audience.
- Understand how to edit video, sell a story and make viewers want to know more.
- Proficient with DSLR cameras. Specific knowledge of Canon C100 or similar camera a plus.
- Collaborate on original ideas with other members of News and Marketing departments.
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Must provide creative reel demonstrating knowledge of video production.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo5ee-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.