Marketing Producer - WXIX
MARKETING PRODUCER (Audience) - WXIX
WXIX-TV, FOX19 NOW, is the FOX affiliate serving Cincinnati and the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana tri-state area, the nation's 37th DMA. FOX19 NOW, the station that's ''Always Local, Always Now,'' produces over 61 hours of News per week. FOX19 NOW is the leader in Morning News with local coverage from 4:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. each weekday The station airs early evening news 4 to 7 p.m. weekdays and the market's #1 (A25-54) late, local News starting at 10:00 to 11:30 p.m. FOX19 NOW's community involvement includes The St. Jude Dream Home, The Alzheimer's Association, The Pink Ribbon Girls and Special Olympics of Northern Kentucky, among others. We're proud to serve the community on multiple platforms and broadcast some of the most popular programming in the Tri-State, including NFL on FOX, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, and the FOX prime time schedule.
Cincinnati's #1 news team is seeking a creative Marketing Producer, who can engage audiences on-air and online. The ideal candidate will help grow our early evening and late newscasts primarily through topical promotions and in-show promos. This position will work closely with both News and Marketing Departments. Must be a creative writer who can collaborate well with others, including News Producers, Reporters, Anchors, and other Marketing Producers. Top candidates have good judgment in identifying promotable stories, editing against tight deadlines, and excellent time management skills. This role requires hands-on production including writing, cinematography, and editing. Experience creating content for social media platforms is helpful.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Write and edit topical promos for late news.
- Produce show opens for newscasts.
- Deliver content for social media and fox19now.com
- Assist Marketing with on-air branding, including image and proof of performance promos.
- Film talent in studio for promo content.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Video production experience.
- Strong writer, someone who can produce content that speaks to our target audience.
- Understand how to edit video, sell a story, and make viewers want to know more.
- Proficient with DSLR cameras. Specific knowledge of Canon C100 or similar camera a plus.
- Collaborate on original ideas with other members of News and Marketing departments.
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Provide creative reel demonstrating knowledge of video production.
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your cover letter, resume, and references (provide demo reel of work)
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WXIX-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp7zyo-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.