Marketing Producer - WWSB
ABC7 (WWSB), Your Local Station, is seeking a Marketing Producer to serve the advertising needs of the station, clients, and community stakeholders in Sarasota and Manatee Counties in Florida. The Marketing Producer will be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to a variety project needs, including but not limited to news promotion, digital ads, and commercial production. He or she should be a visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography, and editing. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work with News, Sales, and Creative Services to conceptualize and create content to serve the marketing needs of the station and all stakeholders.
This role demands direct knowledge of all aspects of video production, and the ideal candidate will be expected to independently create top-quality multi-platform advertising. The Marketing Producer must be a proficient DSLR videographer with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. The Marketing Producer will work with the Creative Service team and report to the Promotions Manager; he or she will be required to efficiently produce a variety of creative assets for WWSB News and commercial clients under tight deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborating with the Creative Services and News teams to conceptualize and create content that will help expand our rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence
- Independently writing, shooting, editing, and producing promotional video and multi-platform advertising
- Editing elements needed for projects using editing software on a desktop computer, including but not limited to Adobe Premier, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Producing breakthrough advertising that advances the station's brand position and grows audience on all platforms.
- Providing creative consultation, marketing expertise, and customer service for external stakeholders as needed.
- Working closely with the Sales team and clients to conceptualize, write, shoot, and edit ads
- Other high skill sets should include
- Production equipment, software, and techniques including: camera, lens, lighting, audio, software, software plugins.
- A minimum of three years of experience in video production in a professional setting
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Film/Video or related field preferred
- To be considered, candidates must provide a creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and DSLR cinematography. Experience with drone operation (FAA license) is a plus
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp8jq-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.