Commercial Producer / Director - WWBT
WWBT NBC12, is the Gray-owned NBC affiliated television station located in Richmond, VA serving Central VA and beyond, embodying excellence, innovation and community commitment. We fulfil our ''On Your Side'' brand promise through quality news, programming and information across all media platforms. Richmond, the capital of Virginia, is located on the incredible James River and offers a wide range of cultural and historical attractions. The city and surrounding areas are steeped in American history. Richmond is located two hours from beautiful beaches to the east, and about the same distance in the opposite direction to the colorful Appalachian Mountains.
WWBT seeks Commercial Producer/Director to join its award-winning creative services team. The ideal candidate will be a highly creative director/photographer/editor who has the drive to produce winning campaigns for our roster of clients. You should have extensive experience in copywriting, shooting, editing, and post-production using Adobe CC. You will work with our sales team and clients to create successful commercials that achieve their goals, but you'll have plenty of the latest tools to do it and plenty of support when needed.
Duties/Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Copy Writing: work directly with clients and account executives to write commercial spots that drive business to clients, as well as sales-promotional spots and occasional work on station promotional image campaigns.
• Studio and Field Production: Camera, lighting, audio setup.
• Graphics: Implementation and enhancement of logos and text.
• Post-production: editing spots on non-linear edit systems, distribution to clients and organization/archiving of completed spots.
• Work with rate card to determine budget of video productions including all expected extra expenses.
• 5+ Years of experience in professional video production and related college degree.
• Extensive experience with Cinema and SLR cameras.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, other related Adobe CC programs.
• Experience with professional video lighting and audio.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and organize plans and deadlines.
• Good communication skills and business etiquette.
• Must be able to carry and setup equipment (20-30lbs.) for client commercial shoots.
• Drone License preferred.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
WWBT-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6e008-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.