WVUE- FOX 8 in New Orleans is the #1 rated News station in the competitive New Orleans Market. FOX 8 is committed to providing in-depth investigative stories that affect change, hold the powerful accountable, and shine a light on public corruption. FOX 8 recognizes the responsibility of keeping the viewing public safe and informed about the world around them delivering all the news, information and entertainment viewers want and need to know. With this mission in mind, FOX 8 is committed to serving as the Weather Authority for Southeast Louisiana and Southwest Mississippi and continues to lead in the field of investigative journalism. Fox 8 is committed to innovation and continued evolution in the use of existing technology producing roughly 60 hours of news and locally originated programming per week. With a station based in Mid-City New Orleans, WVUE employees work, live and play in one of the nation's most vibrant and unique cities.
The Business Office Coordinator will be the on-site contact for accounts receivable, accounts payable, working with Shared Services, log reconciliation. This position will report to the station's General Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Accounts Payable. Collect, code, proof for accuracy all vendor invoices for proper payment through corporate accounts payable systems. Reconcilation of logs.
• Accounts Receivable. Work with Sales department with customer invoicing and payment
• 3-5 years of Administrative experience
• College Degree or equivalent job experience
• High level of organization and prioritizing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of organization
• Basic knowledge in human resource policy implementation
• Basic knowledge of accounting concepts and principles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w90v-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.