WVTM 13 Creative Producer
WVTM 13 has an opening for a Creative Services Producer. This position is responsible primarily for creation of commercial television and multi-media advertising from inception to multi-platform distribution, following WVTM 13 commercial production quality standards and maintaining our current excellent client relationships. In addition, creative producer will be assigned station promotion projects to help meet overall station objectives.
• Create marketing-driven campaigns that get results for the clients
• Craft station on-air promos and image campaigns as assigned to increase brand awareness and ratings for WVTM 13
• Work with the clients and Sales team to develop the best message and branding campaign for the clients' needs
• Produce, shoot, design and edit commercial content to create high-quality marketing content for clients on all platforms
• Produce, shoot, design and edit promotion materials to meet WVTM 13 marketing objectives
• Coordinate, schedule and execute all aspects of Commercial Production
• Set and meet deadlines with clients and staff, managing equipment maintenance and usage
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Work individually and lead projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production, finishing/delivery of video assets, unsupervised
• Must be a creative writer who can turn concepts into compelling marketing copy
• Extensive Adobe Premiere Pro, After Affects, and Photoshop experience, as well as videography, lighting and audio experience
• Must demonstrate impeccable aesthetic graphic and production sensibilities to produce compelling/eye-catching/graphically-pleasing marketing materials
• Ability to book crews, schedule shoots large and small, delivering on-time and on-budget
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under tight deadlines
• Positive, motivated attitude with a strong work ethic
• Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Production, Marketing or Broadcast-related field
• Preferred: 2 years of hands-on experience working in commercial production
• Will be working in person at station location.
• Must be able to have flexible hours to meet high volume demands periodically throughout the year
• Must be willing to work extended hours when necessary to meet tight deadlines
• Valid driver's license with good driving record required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8w7k-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.