WTVY News 4 is the #1 local media organization producing news, weather and original content for the Wiregrass region of Alabama, Florida and Georgia. Located in downtown Dothan, AL, WTVY has been the area's favorite local broadcaster since 1955. News 4 takes pride in our winning culture and reputation as the ''Hometown News Leader.'' Leadership is about more than being the most popular. Come see how we're embracing our responsibilities to promote prosperity in the Wiregrass for all. Experience the energy of Dothan's impressive economic growth, while still enjoying a very comfortable cost of living.
WTVY's Creative Department is looking for a talented and driven video editor, videographer, writer, and graphic artist. You will work with clients and account executives to plan and create effective commercials and content for local businesses. You will also collaborate with the Creative Director to build upon the tremendous popularity of the News4 & 4Warn Weather brands with innovative marketing strategies to promote audience growth. This is an entry level position offering exceptional training and access to some of the local media industry's best technology in a winning culture. If you're coachable and committed, you'll succeed here.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Create compelling advertising that helps local clients achieve their business goals.
- Write, schedule, shoot and edit commercial production projects, collaborating effectively to meet client needs.
- Create motion graphics as necessary for spots.
- Some graphic design for digital platforms and social media will be necessary.
- Deliver final spots to clients and make adjustments as needed.
- You will also work with the Creative Director to craft effective promotional campaigns. Exact involvement will vary.
- You will be working in a collaborative environment and you'll be expected to brainstorm ideas, take critique, and give critique.
• Experience in video production, video editing, and basic graphics work IS REQUIRED. The Creative Video Producer will be a self-starter, expected to carry a professional appearance for clients and work well with others. Previous experience in television is a plus, as well as knowledge of Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, DaVinci Resolve Studio & Fusion and Adobe Creative Suite.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo3wk-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.