Since 1948, generations of families in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan have grown up counting on WTVG to be their most trusted source for local news, weather, and sports. There is a culture within our walls that recognizes our responsibility to continue what was started over seventy-four years ago. We take pride in our #1 ranked news ratings, content, status, and the need to maintain the work ethic that got us to where we are. WTVG delivers content across multiple platforms and develops multimedia advertising solutions for our clients. We have an outstanding reputation throughout the business community. As part of the Gray Television family, WTVG has best-in-class sales training. WTVG is the ideal location, close to several large metropolitan areas, and is home to several parks, first-rate education, sports, arts, and entertainment.
WTVG-13abc, a Gray Television station located in Toledo, Ohio has a rare opening for a Multimedia Marketing Consultant to join our team. The right candidate will have a strong competitive drive and determination to win! We are looking for a self-motivated, high-energy consultant. WTVG offers a paid training salary, medical/dental, 401(k), vacation, and other benefits including the opportunity for advancement. Our commission structure will allow you to grow without limits.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work with a variety of local and regional companies to help them grow their business through multi-platform sales
- Expand established customer base by generating new business, selling digital advertising, and growing existing advertising revenue from current clients
- Responsible for developing new accounts for WTVG, ETVG, GTVGand JTVG channels and WTVG Digital Properties
- Provides account updates, communicates monthly projections, and forecasts future advertising business
- Monitors accounts receivable of their client base
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in digital marketing or advertising or equivalent work experience
- Media & Digital sales experience a plus
- Must possess good communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, solve problems, and manage your time effectively
- Must meet the Gray Television driving requirements and have a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of MS Office products
Interested, qualified applicants must do the following, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WTVG-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqxzj6-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.