WTVC & WFLI in Chattanooga, TN is seeking a Creative Services Producer/Editor to shoot and edit stories for a daily lifestyle program. The ideal candidate has strong videography and editing skills, good creative judgment, and the ability to work both independently and with others. A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are also necessary.
The position falls under the Creative Services Department, so candidate will also be responsible for assisting with live, local sports broadcasts, commercial overflow work and event/promotional work as needed.
Duties will include:
• Pre-production planning and scheduling
• Produce, Shoot and edit packages for the show
• Prepare photos, graphics and video for air
• Train as audio engineer for the live show
• Train as back-up director of the show (iNews and Overdrive experience a plus)
• Train as back-up studio tech/floor director for the show
• Train as backup Producer for TNT when primary producer is absent
• Assist Host in promoting the show through social media
Applicant must have:
• A working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
• A valid driver's license and good driving record
• The availability to work weekdays 8:30am – 5:30pm, with some evenings and weekends possible
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
• A college degree is preferred
Apply online at NewsChannel9.com (find the ''Careers'' link). Please provide a link to samples of your work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d298w5-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.