Director / Master Control Op. - WTOC
WTOC-TV is the dominant #1 station in Savannah, GA. We serve 17 counties in the Southeast Georgia, known as the Coastal Empire and three counties in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
WTOC is looking for our next Technical Media Producer with a background in production. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, calculated, and passionate when bringing the producers vision to life and balancing tasks in Master Control. This individual must be able to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 1 year of experience as a director, technical director, master control operator, production, media or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize complex tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of FCC broadcast regulations
- Knowledge of Ross Overdrive, Caprica, ENPS and Crispin automation and playout systems preferred
• Requirement skills with Ross Overdrive automation, Ross production video switcher, VizRT graphics system, Evertz master control video switcher, Crispin Master Control automation, Edius editing software and all supporting equipment in Production/Master Control; including the ability to effectively perform at the following: remote camera operation, prompter operation, audio operation, commercial/promo ingesting, program ingesting/segmenting, and desktop editing.
Other qualifications include:
- Must possess strong communications and people skills
- Knowledgeable at operating PCs and automation software
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure
- Work closely with other departments to meet all daily demands
- Flexibility with scheduling and job assignments
- Willingness to learn new hardware and software
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8y0q-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.