Digital Client Specialist
WTAE-TV Channel 4, the Hearst-owned ABC affiliate in Pittsburgh, PA is looking for a creative Promotion Writer/Producer to write, shoot, edit and design promotion for all media platforms.
This position is responsible for topical promotion that will drive viewers to upcoming newscasts. You will work closely with creative services managers and the news department to identify the most ''promotable'' content to write, produce and creatively build daily promos that help execute our strategic goals.
You will report to the Creative Services Director and assist the promotions department in station campaigns, targeted special reports, proof of performance spots, marketing projects and events, as assigned.
You could work for Hearst Television, one of the most respected multimedia companies, producing promotion content in a one of the most competitive markets in the nation! If you are creative, motivated, and looking for a city with everything to offer - then this job could be ideal for you!
• Produce, write, shoot and edit attention grabbing on-air topicals from start to finish that increases viewer interest, brand awareness and ratings for all multi-platforms
• Use station's social media and digital platforms to drive viewers engagement.
• Organize and build projects from concept through delivery, directing voice over talent and on-air announce talent.
• Edit using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Shoot using Canon C70, C300 and an array of lenses.
• Work closely with news producers, anchors, photographers and managers.
• Help implement station and community events
• Contribution to brainstorms across all departments
• 2+ years experience in Television writing or producing preferred.
• Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop preferred.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required.
• Writing skills; can write compelling, conversational copy
• Knowledge of production process including non-linear editing
• Proficient in videography and lighting
• Work well under extreme deadlines
• Must be a team player and creative
• In-person attendance is required.
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military experience will be considered
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r03j91-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.