WSPA-TV in Spartanburg/Greenville, SC has an opening for a Graphic Artist. The Graphic Artist conceptualizes, designs and creates on-air and all online graphics for news, sales, and creative services departments.
• Conceptualize and create dynamic station ads, images and elements for on-air and on-line station promotion
• Develop animations and promotional graphics that coincide with station brand
• Conceptualize, create, and assist sales department for any potential sales collateral
• Create and produce any print pieces for newspaper, magazine or program pieces
• Create and produce any web graphics for television station website
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelors' degree in Art, Design or Broadcasting
• Three years of experience in graphic design with advanced experience in Adobe Creative Cloud products including Photoshop and Illustrator
• Must have motion and animation experience
• Ability to work on various projects simultaneously and to deliver finished projects on deadline
• Ability to work various hours and shifts depending upon project delivery and deadline
• Highly effective communications and organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ooze-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.