Office Manager - WPTA
WPTA TV is northeast Indiana's most honored broadcaster. Our commitment to quality journalism has been recognized with multiple National Edward R. Murrow Awards, regional Emmy Awards and the highest honors form the Indiana Broadcasters Association. Our team produces 41 hours of news each week across our ABC and NBC channels and is committed to local, in-depth special programming that airs in addition to traditional newscasts. WPTA is part of Gray Television, a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations across the United States.
This career opportunity requires the ability to interact effectively with individual employees as well as several departments on both a local and corporate level. This position encompasses a wide range of responsibility, therefore, organization, attention to detail, and multi-tasking are essential. We are looking for someone who can maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the position, who appreciates a challenge, can think ahead, and follow a task through to completion.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Station contact for corporate departments including HR, AR, AP, Payroll and Gray Credit
• Manage new hire procedures, new employee orientation, HR and provides back-up assistance where necessary
• Multiple general and administrative duties, very deadline driven
• Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
• Other duties to include but not limited to, maintaining station office supplies, maintaining EEO files, and maintaining station FCC File and keeping it up to date.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organization, dependability, and the ability to multi-task
• 3-5 years of Administrative experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of accounting, EEO regulations, Workman's Compensation rules, and OSHA Guidelines preferred
Come join our dynamic staff, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jz31-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.