WPGH/WPNT is seeking someone to serve as Program Host, Online Content Coordinator, and Executive Producer for high school sport . Sound like a lot to handle? If you think this is something YOU can do, keep reading! For this full-time position, we are looking for someone with on-air hosting experience; someone who has experience executive producing live high school football broadcasts; and someone who is web site and social media savvy. Still interested? The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, organized, and plugged in to today's world of increasing choices and technology. If you've read this far and are STILL interested, then you need apply for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Some responsibilities will include
• Ability to executive produce local high school football broadcasts. A year-round station venture, this person will serve as project manager, overseeing all elements and coordinating broadcasts with local school districts, a production partner and the station's sales and promotional departments.
• Ability to manage and create daily website and social media content.
• Ability to work with sales department to produce client-related projects for broadcast and digital platforms.
• Ability to host and coordinate locally-produced programming, including a monthly public affairs show and monthly sales-driven program.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, have an eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills.
• Strong writing skills for broadcast, web, social media and other promotional elements is a must.
• Ability to speak in front of large groups and serve as the public face of television station.
• Minimum 2 years' experience as on-air host, or similar on-air duties.Minimum 2 years' experience executive producing local high school sports broadcasts.
• Minimum 2 years' experience working with web site and social media tools in a professional environment.
• Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Adobe Cloud
• OSi experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22537-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.