WPBN/WGTU and UpNorthLive.com, has an exciting Promotions Producer opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic person who can create compelling promotional spots for our NBC and ABC stations. This person will write, shoot and edit creative spots for both our on-air and digital outlets. If you can grab attention with words, have an eye for shooting, and can artistically edit. We want you to apply! Up North Live is a trusted brand providing the market with local news, weather, sports, entertainment and social media content. We help grow the most talented people in television. You have the opportunity to work with a team filled with spirit, passion and imagination. We are currently seeking a full time Promotions Producer! This position reports to the Creative Services Manager.
• Producing image campaigns, news topical promos, and syndicated promotional spots
• Create and maintain the ''brand'' identity in the market
• Demonstrate strong producer skills to further department creativity and to create sales and support material
• Write captivating copy targeted to your audience
• Actively engage in multiple social media platforms
• Participate in station events (appearances within the community, etc.)
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit cutting edge promos while also managing deadlines
• At least two years of promotion experience is required
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop programs
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Ability to be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to understand and utilize social media effectively and strategically
• Basic professional shooting skills with experience in news promotion
• Advanced skills in After Effects is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyee80-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.