WONDERY (an Amazon company) is one of the largest podcast publishers in the US with the most local language versions of its shows. Launched in 2016, and known for its immersive podcasts, Wondery became the fastest network to join the Top 10 ranker by Podtrac in the US, propelled by hit shows such as Dr. Death, Dirty John, Even the Rich, and Business Wars. Wondery launched the global hit Dr. Death in seven languages worldwide, reaching #1 in five countries and recently hit #1 with their first UK show, British Scandal. Many Wondery series are being adapted for scripted television, including Dr Death, The Shrink Next Door, and WeCrashed. Our French-language shows include Dr LaMort, and Guerres de Business
We are seeking an International Marketing Manager to support Wondery and Amazon Music New Series, Partner Series, and Always On marketing campaigns across Brazil. You must be a podcast fanatic and podcast marketing experience is highly desirable. You will initiate and execute campaigns and implement marketing strategy, coordinating with in-market Amazon Music marketing teams and the Wondery Global Marketing team in the US.
This candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do. You will have multiple experience in a fast paced, high velocity environment with experience in marketing campaign development, creative briefs, project management, copywriting, advertising, and social media/digital marketing.
Key job responsibilities
• Support the day-to-day operations of marketing campaigns
• Manage partner relationships - platforms, agencies, media partners, etc.
• Execute flawlessly on marketing plans through direct management of campaign deliverables including optimizing campaigns midflight.
• Oversee brand and show level marketing budgets
• Compile comprehensive pre-launch and post-mortem reports
• Contribute to larger marketing activation with internal stakeholders and external partners
• Execute briefs for marketing resource groups – Creative, Social, PR, Media and Data
• Help to plan campaigns, including media planning and selection, and media buying to increase awareness and drive downloads.
• Maintain organized documentation and clear communication with internal and external stakeholders
A day in the life
Receive a new brief in the morning for a Wondery release in your country, and start to plan how to support this with innovative, effective marketing.
In the afternoon, after sharing best practices and brainstorming with your international colleagues, you move to a brief for an Amazon Music original that is further along, and present your ideas to the senior and content teams around influencer engagement, social marketing, and a digital campaign.
Your final task for the day is working on a results presentation for a completed campaign. You work with all the channels to gather and understand the data, and create a strong, cohesive document that gives key highlights and learnings from the campaign to the broader team.
• Multiple years experience in a digital marketing capacity.
• Experience managing marketing-focused initiative component(s) including new opportunities.
• Analytical and strategic skills with experience managing and/or delivering on defined KPI's.
• Understanding of podcast marketplace.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate in a multi-lingual environment
• Demonstrated Podcast Marketing success
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g625n0-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.