Media Asset Manager 60
San Antonio, TX
Segment Producer (Lifestyle)
WOAI-TV/KABB-TV has an immediate opening for a full-time segment producer on our live weekday lifestyle programs ''San Antonio Living'' and ''Daytime with Kimberly & Esteban''. We are looking for an ambitious content creator who can take a fresh idea and mold it into an exciting and engaging television segment that fits each unique show's brand. This person has the exclusive opportunity for producing content on the area's longest-running local lifestyle show, ''San Antonio Living'' AND the only syndicated lifestyle show seen throughout Texas Sinclair Broadcast Group stations, ''Daytime with Kimberly & Esteban.'' If you're a creative producer with a passion for lifestyle and entertainment, this role is for you!
• Create and write daily segments
• Generate editorial content and book guests
• Work alongside sales/marketing associates to line up guest segments
• Drive social media engagement with a strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Have great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating our guests
• Line produce, as needed
• Other responsibilities as directed by department head
• Have a creative mindset
• Be an engaging and accurate writer
• Detail-oriented and ability to work well independently
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Must have at least two years of producing experience at a commercial TV station
• Journalism degree preferred
• Experience using newsroom systems such as iNews is a plus along with video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc
While completing the online application, please include your top pitch or idea for either show, and a recent web link of your work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o11v-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.