Creative Services Producer - WNDU
WNDU-TV is a great place for experienced television professionals to make their next career move. Located on the campus of The University of Notre Dame, WNDU is a top-notch multimedia company who has invested heavily in the latest news gathering and production technology to better serve our community. WNDU is the market leader and South Bend Indiana's NBC, Antenna TV, Circle TV, and The Grio affiliate. WNDU serves more than 279,000 households in the 96th television DMA. It's an ideal location close to Chicago and Indianapolis and just 30 minutes from Lake Michigan. Home to The University of Notre Dame, Indiana University South Bend, and Saint Mary's College, the South Bend area is a thriving destination for first-rate education, sports, arts, and entertainment.
Cut through the clutter and rise above the competition by joining the WNDU-TV Creative Services team. If you have an appreciation for news and a passion for creating content that pops, then this job is for you! This is a great opportunity for a talented promotion or news professional looking to make a move. Duties will include creating daily social media marketing, enterprise topical promotion, proof of performance, and assisting with station image campaigns. Candidate must have broadcast promotion, newsroom, or creative services writing experience and experience with non-linear editing systems. Electronic field production and Adobe Cloud applications experience preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creating and placing daily social media marketing materials.
• Producing enterprise topical and proof of performance promotions.
• Assisting with the creation of station image campaigns.
- Video production experience
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premiere, After Effects and/or Edius experience is a must)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred (ability to produce digital and print graphics)
- Experience shooting on a DSLR and/or professional grade video camera
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- Experience with engaging social media audiences
- FAA Drone Certification a plus
- College degree in Communications, Broadcasting, Marketing or another related field preferred
- Must possess a valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Voiceover experience is a plus
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
WNDU-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5j063-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.