- Full Time
Job DescriptionWMSN has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for an Inventory Specialist. The Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing broadcast commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of broadcast log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, as well as working closely with Sales Managers daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
• Verify broadcast logs for accurate programming information, place commercial content, check product and advertiser separation, and perform extensive editing as needed for on-air broadcast
• Effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential
• Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters
• Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations on a daily basis
• Effectively work with other team members and managers in a timely and professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
• You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills are also a must
• Broadcast TV or Radio experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidate
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpbz2-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.