WLOS/WMYA-TV is looking for a Production Assistant to assist and perform technical duties for live newscasts
Responsibilities Include:Operate Chyron, Audio, Camera or Teleprompter for our morning, evening, weekend newscast.
Prep for newscasts including, but not limited to:
• Prepare all graphics to air during newscast.
• Preset and assign all microphones for newscast.
• Studio and set preparation.
• Maintaining studio.
• Tape editing for newscasts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field is preferred.
• Training will be provided.
• A bachelor's or technical degree in television or related field is preferred.
• Saturday & Sunday 5:00am-9:00am and Thursday & Friday 4:00am-1:15pm
• Must be able to work weekends. Other hours as needed on occasion
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnomn-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.