Full Time Job
Radio Brand Manager
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Entercom Charlotte is looking for a Brand Manager to provide artistic, creative and professional leadership for our Hot AC station, WLNK. The general duties to which you may be assigned and to which you agree to perform to the best of your professional ability include, but are not limited to, any of the following: the establishment and achievement of programming and ratings goals, the maintenance and execution of format and formatics, the set-up of music lists, the hiring and development of on-air talent and promotion efforts, and oversight of all production elements and digital content included within the Company format and the daily operations of the Programming Department, on-air duties as assigned, and such other media or general activities of the Company as Company may from time to time determine.
• Over-sight of all Programming, Promotions and Production elements of WLNK.
• Oversight of WLNK strategic action plans.
• Oversight of hiring and coaching of WLNK Programming staff
• Oversee music scheduling.
• Oversight of WLNK social media strategy and digital efforts.
• Oversight of writing and production of WLNK imaging
• Weekly/quarterly monitoring of music station.
• Oversight and implementation of WLNK marketing and promotions.
• Oversight of station research projects.
• Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
• Track record of success in PPM ratings methodology.
• Track record of PPM success with a personality driven morning/afternoon show. Proficiency in interpreting ratings data.
• Computer skills for audio delivery and automations systems, such as MusicMaster, AudioVault, WideOrbit, etc.
• Extensive digital experience with station web sites, social media, and mobile.
• On-air experience, and experience operating all on-air and production equipment.
• Four (4) year college degree preferred but not required
• Minimum of five (5) years radio programming experience as the Program Director.
• Wide Orbit knowledge is essential
• Wide Orbit experience preferred
• Evidence of proficiency in Digital Content creation/curation
• Firm understanding of all digital platforms, including social media
• Requires excellent communication skills.
• Requires good interpersonal skills
• Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers