Master Control Operator
WKEF/WRGT/ERGT in Dayton, Ohio has an immediate opening for a Creative Services Producer. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to write, shoot, and edit promos while managing deadlines and engaging with clients. We are a trusted brand providing the market with local news, weather, sports, entertainment and social media content. We help grow the most talented people in television. You have the opportunity to work with a team filled with spirit, passion and imagination. This position reports to the Commercial Production Manager and the Creative Services Director.
• Producing commercials, special event promos, news billboards, snipes, IDs, and other on-air content as needed for the stations.
• Demonstrate strong producer skills to further department creativity and to create sales and support material
• Write captivating copy targeted to your audience
• Actively engage in multiple social media platforms
• Work occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Participate in station events (appearances within the community, etc.)
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit cutting edge commercials while also managing deadlines
• At least two years of production experience is required
• Proficiency with Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite (or other non-liner editing software) and Photoshop programs
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Ability to be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to understand and utilize social media effectively and strategically
• Proficiency in shooting skills using HD cameras including DSLR photography
• Advanced skills in After Effects is a plus
This is not an entry level position. If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! When applying online, please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9z4y7-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.