WJLA-TV is looking for a Marketing Associate who will manage execution for all accounts for the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized multi-tasker with a passion for assisting others in the work group and contributing to the team's success.
• Working efficiently with the Government Matters team, Marketing Consultants (MC) and Management to support new and existing business in achievement of substantial client and station growth
• Providing world-class administrative support to the team and customer service to existing and new clients
• Effectively interfacing with clients and vendors both in person and by phone
• Perform web publishing tasks including the creation and maintenance of social media and web posts for all paid programming.
• Creating advertisements, whitepapers and PowerPoint presentations
• Scheduling commercial promotions
• Generating high quality analyses and data-based recaps for clients with diligent attention to detail
• Assisting the sales team in OSI/Zendesk Sell entry and maintenance
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
• Must have at least 2-3 years of experience
• Degree in a related field preferred
• Passion and enthusiasm for playing a supporting role, and contributing to team success
• Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
• Ability to work with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
• Technologically savvy with ability to use multiple internet, software, and social media platforms to perform duties
• Strong organizational, verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Project PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pvoe-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.