WJAR is seeking a Commercial Production Manager. This position plays a critical hands-on role in the success of our station by producing top-notch commercials for our broadcast and digital platforms. Q ualified candidates will work closely with our sales team to conceptualize, script, and create cutting edge commercials for our advertisers. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who is detail-oriented with strong creative writing skills. Must work well in a team environment but be good at completing tasks independently and on deadline. Must be able to produce engaging commercials, write scripts, shoot on-location and in the studio utilizing DSLR and studio cameras.
Skills and Requirements:
• Candidate must have solid understanding of video production equipment
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including AfterEffects and Photoshop
• Must have experience in scripting both long and short form productions
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content
• Solid organizational skills in order to coordinate all aspects of production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Demonstrated skills shooting with DSLR, Studio cameras and traditional ENG cameras
• Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 50 lbs.
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Bachelor's degree preferred in marketing, advertising, communications or related field or 3 years of experience in media marketing, advertising and promotion
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p2zx-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.