Creative Services Producer - WITN
WITN News has been Your Breaking News and Weather Authority for Eastern North Carolina for 66 years. We produce 38.5 hours of news per week and deliver content on a 24/7 basis on our digital platforms. We're in the rapidly growing Greenville/New Bern/Washington DMA (100), with bureaus in New Bern and Jacksonville. We serve Beaufort, Bertie, Carteret, Craven, Duplin, Greene, Hyde, Jones, Lenoir, Martin, Onslow, Pamlico, Pitt, Tyrell, and Washington counties. WITN is the dominant station in the market.
WITN-TV, the Gray Television owned, NBC-affiliate in Greenville, NC is seeking a Creative Services Producer. The Creative Services Producer will develop and produce creative concepts to support all station advertising, promotion, news image and special projects. This position will fulfill a variety of multimedia functions which include shooting and editing video, writing and conceptualizing creative projects for commercial clients, station promotions and other station projects. Candidate should have a strong eye for layout and design, and truly enjoy creative thinking and visual problem solving.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write, Edit, Shoot & Produce commercials for station clients.
- Write, Edit, Shoot and Produce promotions for station branding.
- Work collaboratively with other departments on station projects.
- Work Station sponsored events.
A strong candidate will possess the following -
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiar with ENG & Cinema style cameras
- Knowledge of production lighting techniques.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be skilled at presenting ideas and gaining the approval and satisfaction of clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Candidates must be comfortable in both Mac & PC environments.
- FAA licenses and/or experienced with drone videography considered a plus.
- A four-year college degree is required or equivalent professional experience.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Time-management skills and day-to-day project flexibility are required, along with a sense of urgency to deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Clean driving record
- The qualified candidate will take projects from concept through completion. Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89bjq-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.