Account Executive - New Business
WHDH-TV in Boston is seeking a hard-working, team player to fill the role of Senior Help Desk Specialist. This is a fast paced, demanding, fun environment that requires quick and accurate problem solving; proactive maintenance and management of the production environment; and consistent follow-through on all service tickets, initiatives and responsibilities. The selected individual must be able to work a various schedule, participate in a rotating on call schedule, various special events coverage, and be able to get to work in difficult weather conditions.
Key responsibilities include:
· Direct end user support and user training
· Work with various departments to implement IT solutions
· Windows 2012/2016/2019 Domain administration, Windows 8.1, 10 desktop administration
· Basic Cisco switch Administration
· Citrix Xenapp administration
· O365/Hybrid Exchange Administration
· Administration and maintenance of, data backups, network, wireless devices
· Macintosh experience OSX 10.6+
· Research equipment and software, and recommend purchases
· Printer Maintenance Experience
· Five (5) years of network and desktop support experience
· Experience managing VMs in VMWare
· Excellent problem-solving, communication and customer service skills
· BA or BS in Computer Science is preferred.
· Broadcast experience preferred.
· Previous experience in a high availability 24/7 service-oriented environment is preferred.
· Willingness to learn, take initiative, and be a team player
· Certifications including MCSA and/or MCSE are a plus.
WHDH-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7wo0-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.