WGRZ is looking for someone to work with our Sales and News Department to analyze ratings, trends and data. The Research Director will also assist with client proposals and industry insights.
• Oversee all research functions including ComScore, Media Monitors and Stowell Research
• Develop customized proposals, recaps and posts for Account Executives
• Help differentiate our brand in the market by utilizing our ratings and indexing.
• Help develop long term strategies with the Sales and News Departments
• Minimum 1-3 years experience in marketing or research
• Ability to multi task
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Ability to take initiative to help Sales Department prospect based on station strengths
• Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
• Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
• Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re2b92-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.