Full Time Job
Broadcast IT Manager
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWGAL-8 (Hearst Television) in Lancaster, PA, has an immediate opening for a full-time Broadcast IT Manager to join our team of professionals. Successful applicant will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Job responsibilities include management, maintenance, and repair of IT & broadcast equipment. Strong network and computer skills are essential. This is an in-person position involving little to no remote work.
• Install / Maintain / Support Cisco LAN/IT infrastructure
• VMware Virtual Environment Management/Support
• Enterprise Backup Management/Support
• Windows Server / Desktop OS understanding & proficiency
• Production Storage Systems Management/Support
• Desktop, laptop, and workstation computer systems installation/management/support
• Provide technical guidance and support to end users
• Office 365 Production Suite Support
• WSUS, SCCM, SEP, Cylance Management & Support
• Wireless & Remote connectivity installation/management/support
• Intrusion Detection Systems knowledge & management (IDS)
• Cisco VoIP systems knowledge & support
• Familiarity with Service Now
• Ability to work with enterprise shared services technology group
• In-depth experience with IP network connectivity & troubleshooting
• In-depth experience with virtual environments & systems backup/restore
• In-depth experience with current MS Windows server/desktop operating systems
• Active Directory management/support
• Experience with remote & mobile device support & connectivity
• Experience with Enterprise & web-based applications
• Advanced troubleshooting / analytical skills
• Minimum 7 years in advanced IT systems administration & management
• 2+ years' experience in the broadcast environment preferred
• Related military experience will be considered.
• Management / Leadership skills
• Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, positive attitude, team player
• Maintain Corporate Standards, Policies, and Procedures
• Scripting/Coding experience a plus
• May be required to be ''on-call'' outside of normal working hours
• BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Science or Information Technology or an equivalent combination of training and real-world work experience preferred.
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
• MCSE, CCNA, VCP6-DCV or VCP6.5-DCv certifications preferred
Please visit careers.hearsttelevision.com to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekjw7-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.