Creative Services Videographer Editor, WFTX
The Creative Services Videographer/Editor, at WFTX collaborates primarily with News, Digital, and the Creative Services team to market the station's brand, newscasts, and programming.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Strategize and contribute innovative ideas to build brand and differentiate the station from competitors.
• Conceptualize, produce, and edit compelling promos to enhance news/station image, build brand, and drive tune-in.
• Produce eye-catching creative to market news and programming on digital and social media platforms.
• Produce news topical, special report spots, and proof of brand promos as needed.
• Assist in producing commercial production/sales-oriented projects as warranted.
• Acting as videographer for studio and remote local commercial/promotion shoot sessions.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Associates degree or equivalent vocation/technical experience required; Undergraduate degree preferred
• Minimum of 1-3 years Creative Services experience in a broadcast environment, boutique agency, or post-production house
• Three years' experience in non-linear editing
• Proficiency with Mac OS and file base management
• Proficiency with various cameras
• Strong aptitude for new technology
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Strong writing, field production, and non-linear editing skill required
• Experience with post production video edition and creative software
• Copywriting and producing images for digital and social essential
• Creative management experience
• Client management experience
• Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to provide proof of insurance with the company required insurance limits
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
If you are a current Scripps employee, please do not apply on this site. Please access our internal career site at Worklife > My Info > View Open Positions at Scripps.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw3ovk-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.