Marketing Consultant - Broadcast & Digital Sales
Green Bay, WI
Calling all creatives! WFRV LOCAL 5 in Green Bay, WI is looking for a dangerously talented individual with a fresh new perspective to add to our dynamic creative team. Do you ever find yourself watching tv and nitpicking a music choice? Does Comic Sans make you cringe? Do you thrive in an environment where creative freedom is encouraged and collaboration is the norm? Then stop scrolling! You might be exactly who we've been looking for!
Commercial/Promotions Producer will be experienced in producing on-air/digital commercial content and station image on-air promotion spots tight deadlines. This position will be called on to write, produce, shoot and edit various client commercials. Expertise in writing, producing, shooting and editing snappy, focused and original ads that successfully promote client's business.
• Work closely with the clients to conceive, write, shoot, produce and edit compelling on-air commercials for vendors and clients.
• Creating and managing original production shoots
• Responsible for coordinating and scheduling timely delivery of creative product.
• Distribute all finished products to multiple outlets as directed
• Maintains accurate files on all projects including scripts, audio/video notes, v/o talent information and music sources.
• Proficient editing with Adobe Premiere / After Effects / Avid Media Composer
• Ability to edit both short (:05 - :60) and long format (30 to 60 minute) projects
• Projects may include proof of performance, image campaigns, web and social drivers as well as program tune-in messaging for entertainment and sports.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to produce promos that provide viewers with a compelling reason to turn to LOCAL 5 NEWS over the competition.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience at a television station, network or agency as an on-air writer/producer/shooter/editor
• Must be highly creative, innovative and have strong writing, video, original production and editing skills
• Must have attention to detail and accuracy with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Proficiency with non-linear editing equipment, specifically Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer
• Proficiency with Photoshop, After Effects
• Experience running shoots and original production
• Great Attitude
• College degree/ Film/Production/Journalism
• Social Media Fluency
• Love and passion for news
• Available to work weekends & evenings and occasional holiday (when needed)
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record as travel may be required for commercial shoots and production meetings with advertisers of the station.
• In addition, the commercial producer must be able to lift, set-up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.