Local 44 WFFF and Local 22 WVNY, the FOX and ABC affiliates in Burlington, VT, have an immediate opening for a creative and energetic graphic artist/promotion producer.
In this role, you'll create still and animated graphics, write and produce compelling news promos, and work with the Creative Services department on other projects as needed. This position requires strong creative writing, graphic design, and video production skills, as well as familiarity with lighting equipment, professional cameras, and Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
• Create graphics and animations consistent with our on-air look
• Assist members of the news team on the visual presentation of their stories
• Work with the creative services director to write, shoot, and edit news promos
• Create elements for other station projects as needed
Requirements and Skills:
• An eye for shot composition and graphic design
• Ability to write and tell a story
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of lighting equipment and camera gear
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, and specifically Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Bachelor's or associate's degree in graphic design, video production, or a related field, or equivalent experience. Broadcast television experience a plus but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox284-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.