WESH-TV has an opening for an experienced broadcast Operations Technician. The Operations Technician works mostly in the studio operating robotic cameras or floor directing. Should be available to work various shifts, weekends and occasional holidays.
• Operate robotic cameras and floor directing in the studio.
• Occasionally running teleprompter and the audio board.
• Maintain appearance of studios including cleaning of set.
• Maintain and understand lighting grid and lighting board operation.
• Ability to climb ladders, adjust fixtures and change light bulbs.
• Ability to mic talent or guests, and dress microphones.
• Basic computer operation on a PC or laptop.
• Moving and handling of props and sets or in-house productions.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Should have 1 to 2 years experience working in similar operations position. Live news experience is a plus.
• Related military experience will be considered.
• Must have a solid background in operation of broadcast television systems and equipment
• College Degree preferred but not required
• Military training and experience will be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98e3k-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.